Friday, January 13, 2012

STYRENE ADDICT #1

GREMLIN SOUP or a 3-DAY WEEKEND BUILD CHALLENGE.  EYEGORE says the old Doc might have flipped his lid this time.  Since I am constantly nagging other model builders to post some eye candy, I decided to torment myself this time and see if I can do a model in exactly a 3-DAY weekend.  It's not about the speed at all, but it's about motivating myself to get back to the bench, something I have not done since the year started, and I've been feeling the kind of styrene blues, you know, like I can't get it going again.  And so we shall, the Old Doc and EYEGORE, and we'll see what will happen.  So I hope you stay tuned in for more styrene adventures.  Wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. I am interested to see what you come up with Doc.Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it's already underway and this model is fighting me hard. Hope I survive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Doc, I think you will Crank this thing out no problem and hey, if it get's you back on the bench then that is all that matters. I watch all your vids and have your book. I am a big fan and always get psyched when I see a new vid posted.

    I am looking forward to this blog site as well. I am also a member on the Modelers forum.

    Joe F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joe, I appreciate the support, and let's keep CRANKYHEAD NATION excited about building models!

      Delete
  4. Hi Doc, Both myself and my Grandson(10)..are watching this very closely...but I did place a bet with EYEGORE..just in case...I also went on the Model Car Chat Room last night and told a few members about joinng you Lab....and I see a few others (new member) here already...
    long live RUST....

    Leadworks....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support, CRANKYHEAD. I appreciate it. Hoping to make more progress. Stay tuned in . . .

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete