Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A LITTLE STYRENE, A LITTLE SAND--PRESTO ZOMBIE KILLER

Came out of slumber and took some pictures of the latest creation to come out of the Lab-RAT-ory, which proves the best work is always done during lightning storms.  Ah, EYEGORE, you are the best assistant a mad doctor could ever want.

Here are some beauty pictures of CLAW, the latest in a long line of Toothless Zombie Hunter vehicles.  Needless to say, these types of builds are a blast to do, and they do help keep the imagination sharp, not to mention your eye for details.





3 comments:

  1. Virgil, that is quite the build for 3 days. Ans not only the builds but making vids as well and doing blog entries. Whoof! No wonder you sound beat. I'm too fond of sleeping to accomplish this although the 24 hour builds some of the guys talk about do sound like fun. Anyway congratulations. Tell Eyegore he should have more faith in your abilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Peter. Well, I'm rested now and I continue to get crazy ideas to build a couple more. I really love this type of vehicle, as if you couldn't already tell. LOL. Best wishes to you and I am delighted you keep staying tuned in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see some stills of The Claw! I think the blog tie in to the Lab-RAT-ory is great. I hope you find time to add more content in the future, I enjoy the candor of your writing.

    ReplyDelete